Furry Friend Finder- adoptions and more...

this blog is all about finding cute animals good and loving homes. we are based in los angeles but will go the distance if a good home is waiting! be sure to check back often for updates. please share this site with everyone you know.. for more information please contact Julie at JuBooBoo@aol.com and yes, we do accept food and supply donations...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

YEEEEEEE! A KITTEN!!!!!

I just took in the most INCREDIBLE six month old kitten and need to place her in an INCREDIBLE home!

MEET LILLY:

(more pics coming soon)

Lilly is the BEST!
If I already didn't have plenty kitties of my own, I would keep her in a Flash!
With that, I am going to be extra picky about who adopts her because I want to be sure she gets placed in the best home possible.

A bit on Lilly:

She is a 6mo old female
She LOVES to play, has high kitten energy
She talks a lot and make sweet little kitty noises
She loves to cuddle (after playtime is over)
She is very into the humans, loves to see what I am doing and follow me around
She is box trained and well behaved
She has had her first shots and is in great health
In the next few weeks I will be getting her fixed and have a microchip placed in her

A bit about what you should be:

Someone who has time to play, pet and love a high energy kitten
Someone who plans on keeping the kitten indoors at all times
Someone who has had past experience with cats and is familiar with their ways
Someone who will have the best interest of the kitten as a top priority
Someone willing to make a long term commitment
Someone who will promise to spoil Lilly for the rest of her life! :-)


There is an adoption fee to adopt Lilly.
The fee will help cover the vet bills that I am facing to get her fixed, etc.

If you would have an interest, more questions and/or would like to schedule a meeting with her, please email me at:

julie@alittlebirdytoldme.com

THANKS FOR LOOKING!